InnEA = Innovation for Energy and Environment
The staff of InnEA Group designs and manufactures equipment for the production of biogas from biomass of agricultural origin and/or livestock since 1978; since then over seventy plants have been made, which are still in full working order.
InnEA Group works within the model EPC (Engineering Procurement & Construction) dealing with an internal staff of engineers and technical experts in the field, the first two phases and giving partners the works to be executed:
- Consulting and feasibility study of the system;
- Full development of the business plan;
- Research support of financial instruments;
- Preliminary and executive planning;
- Managing construction permits;
- Installation and project management;
- Testing, staff training and start-up facility;
- After sales services.